PET PARADE AND COSTUME CONTEST
ALL ENTRIES NEED TO BE REGISTERED NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 25, 2017, OR ENTRY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED
TIME AND PLACE
Parade: Saturday, December 2, 2017. Please line up at the southeast corner parking lot of the Downtown Courthouse at 3:30. Someone will be there to greet you. The parade will begin at 4:15. Costume Contest to be judged upon completion of the parade.
Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place in three different categories: Best Costume, Best Costume with Props, and All Around Most Adorable. All entries will automatically be eligible for the Most Adorable prizes. If you would like to enter your pet in the other categories, please indicate so on the Entry portion of the Form.
• All pets must be on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for the actions of their pets. Pets must be under control at all times. (You may pull your pet in a wagon or other prop but should still be restrained by a leash).
• Pets must have current vaccinations and be in good health.
• No aggressive animals. If participant displays negative behavior, they will be asked to leave the event.
• Pets should be sociable with other animals, adults, children, and should NOT be aggressive about food, toys or owner.
• Pets must be comfortable in a loud and festive environment. Please be aware of the stress level of your pet at all times.
• Courtesy is appreciated. Be prepared to clean up after your pet.
• You must check the Release of Waiver and Liability portion of this form, acknowledging your understanding and agreement, to be entered into the event.
RELEASE OF WAIVER AND LIABILITY HOMETOWN PET PARADE AND COSTUME CONTEST
WE RELEASE DOWNTOWN ROCKWALL ASSOCIATION FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHICH MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF OUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CHRISTMAS PET PARADE AND COSTUME CONTEST. WE ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES AND/OR INJURY RESULTING FROM OUR ENTRY, OTHER ENTRIES, OR PRIVATE PROPERTY.
By submitting this entry form, you acknowledge and accept all rules, waiver and liability outlined above.
Note: Please line up at the southeast corner parking lot of the Downtown Courthouse at 3:30. Someone will be there to greet you.